May 30, 2016
Racism is a curse, but diversity is a gift. How can we embrace that gift in the areas of influence that God has given us?
In this episode Jo and Steph discuss how we can seek out and pursue cultural diversity and the richness of perspectives that accompany it as individuals, churches and society as a whole.
May 30, 2016
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your...
May 23, 2016
In part 2 of stepping into empowerment as a woman, Jo and Steph discuss 9 further ways to be intentional about embracing our callings.
5) Willingness to risk
6) embrace the season you are in and have the right expectations of the season you are in right now.
7) Building a network of relationships.
8) Network with...
May 16, 2016
What does it mean to step into empowerment as a woman? This week Jo and Steph discuss 4 ways we can embrace our callings:
1) Embracing our identities and covenant relationship with God
2) Looking at where we have limited ourselves and made assumptions that we have nothing to offer.
3) Making our character’s a...
May 9, 2016
Many leaders are asking how they can empower women into their callings. Today Jo and Steph discuss 5 ways:
1) Look at the assumptions we already have
2) Ask, seek, knock
3) Consider viable vehicles of discipleship and training.
4) make it visible
5) give people several tangible opportunities (and let them fail / be...